At NRC, you will develop your expertise and influence life-changing decisions.
NRC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage qualified candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply. All applicants must demonstrate a willingness and ability to serve in the field, which may at times include conflict zones.
Our recruitment procedures includes a thorough professional, timely and responsive process. At NRC, each member of our staff is vetted so we can preserve our positive working environments.
Get to know us
Engineers. Lawyers. Logisticians. Peek behind the curtain and see what it’s like to be part of the NRC team.
Our teams work in an array of environments, and the challenges they face are many. We prioritise the welfare of our dedicated staff.
In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, we offer an extensive staff care system. From health services, security trainings, medical advice and psychosocial counselling, we engage with employees year-round to ensure their wellbeing.
I would like to apply to a position I found, but it is not listed on your website – how do I apply?
- Our vacancies page is routinely updated and lists all of our current vacancies. If you don't see the position, we are no longer accepting applications for that vacancy. Do note that most deadlines close at 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
- Please be sure to check our vacancies page often for similar positions.
I have problems uploading my application – what should I do?
- Should you experience issues when submitting your application, please ensure that you have filled in all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk and that you have uploaded all required documents.
- If you are still unable to successfully submit your application, please contact the person listed in the vacancy advert.
- If the application deadline is imminent and you are still unable to successfully submit your application, please contact the person listed in the vacancy advert.
I already submitted my application, but now I would like to make changes – can I?
- Yes. You may continue to modify your application until the application deadline closes. Most deadlines close at 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
- Please ensure you properly upload and submit your modified application.
I did not receive a confirmation after submitting my application – how do I know you received it?
- All successful application submissions generate an automated confirmation response by email.
- Check your email's spam box. If you did not receive a confirmation email after submitting your application, we did not receive it.
- Please re-submit your application. Should you still encounter difficulties, please contact the person listed in the vacancy advert.
I applied for a position, but I haven't heard back from you – when will I?
- We receive many competitive applications for our vacancies. We fill all positions as soon as possible, but sometimes it can take several months before we finalise the recruitment process.
- We alert all applicants as soon as we can, and we thank you for your patience.
I received a rejection letter and would like individual feedback on my application – is that possible?
- We receive many competitive applications for our vacancies. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to give individual critique to applicants who we do not interview.
- Please re-review the criteria listed for the position. We consider candidates who meet all the detailed requirements as well as most of, if not all, the desired qualifications.
- We encourage you to visit our vacancies page often and to submit your application to the positions you qualify for.
Still have a question? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.