The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an International NGO with regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. The Regional Office is based in Nairobi, Kenya with Offices and operations in Somalia and Yemen.
NRC invites potential suppliers/contractors to apply to the following tender:
Implementation of 750 improved shelter in Abbs District – Hajjah Governorate
Reference number: NRC/HAJ/21/YEFM2004/ 8602249
Manner of submission
All the interested suppliers must do the following:
- The suppliers can download the tender from the link below, and suppliers’ questions & inquires will be responded during the period mentioned in the ITB NOT after the due date through the email below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01 425447.
- Tender must be submitted in sealed envelopes and indicate the reference number and location in the envelop cover.
All the offers must be delivered to NRC Sana'a Office: Hadda Road - Behind AlFakher Restaurant-Off Ex World Bank Office, no later than 9 March 2021, time: 03:00 PM.
Offers should clearly include the following:
- Valid Company registration and TAX card.
- Documented experience & references from other similar transactions.
- Validity of offer and confirmed delivery period
- Net price for each item.
- Bank guarantee with value of tow thousand USD valid for three months as willingness proof to participate to NRC Trend (submitting separately out of the sealed envelopes).
- Tender must be submitted in 2 sealed envelopes (Technical and financial) offers
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Norwegian Refugee Council Offices in 9 March 2021, time: 03:00 PM.