- Reference number: (YE/NRC/HAJ/20/YEFM2004/8601894)
- Bids issue timetable: 22 July 2020
- Deadline for submission: 13 August 2020, time: before 15.00
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an International NGO with regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. The Regional Office is based in Nairobi, Kenya with Offices and operations in Somalia and Yemen.
NRC invites potential suppliers/contractors to apply to the following tender: Implementation of 750 improved shelter in Abbs District – Hajjah Governorate (YE/NRC/ NRC/HAJ/20/YEFM2004/8601894).
Manner of submission
The following must be considered by all interested bidders:
- Interested bidders are requested to download the tender documents using the link below.
- Any request for clarification must be received by NRC in writing to email@example.com at least 4 working days before the deadline for submission of tenders. NRC will reply to bidders' questions at least 2 working days before the deadline for submission of tenders.
- Tender must be submitted in sealed envelopes and must indicate the reference number and location on the envelope cover. We look forward to receiving your tender sealed envelopes as follows: Financial Offer, Technical Offer, and the accompanying tender bank guarantee with total amount [USD 2000].
- Eid Aladhaa official break (holiday) has already been considered within the tender advertisement period.
Offers should clearly include the following
- Company valid commercial local registration, TAX card, and Zakat card.
- Documented experience and references from other similar transactions, companies, NGOs, and UN agencies (Technical Offer).
Validity of the submitted offer and to indicate implementation period in your respected offer.
- Interested bidders are obliged to visit the activity site to insure a proper adherence of the site location. Confirmation site visit letter should be submitted along with the Technical Offer.
- Net price for each item (Financial Offer).
- Interested bidders must have a physical participation in Yemen under the company name.
- Bank guarantee with value of Two Thousand USD valid for two months as willingness proof to participate to NRC Trend (to be submitted separately out of the financial and technical sealed envelopes).
Bids should be submitted in a physical sealed envelope as stated above to the Norwegian Refugee Council offices in Yemen by 13 August 2020 before 15.00 (late bids will not be considered).