NRC Ethiopia funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage service providers to enter into Long Term Agreements (LTA)/Framework Agreements (FWA) to provide security guarding service for NRC Ethiopia area operations for the period of two years.
ITB reference: PTN/2020/009
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents will provide all relevant information in detail, requirements, quantities, delivery location, date, time, and place for the submission of the tender. The ITB documents can be obtained either by downloading them below, or bidders can pick them up in person from Logistics Department from Monday to Friday 08:30 to 16:30 at the following locations:
- Addis Ababa Country Office – 5th Floor, Adika Building, Woreda 03, Bole Sub‐city, Addis Ababa
- Assosa Area Office – (Next to police station close to ARRA Office), Kebele 04, Woreda 02, Assosa City, Assosa Zone
- Jigjigga Area Office – Kebele 10, Jigjigga City, Fafan Zone
- Dollo Ado Area Office – (Near WFP, DRC & World Vision), Kebele 03 (Yubo), Woreda Dolo Ado, Dolo Ado Town
- Bule Hora Area Office – (Behind of Bule Hora Municipality beside of Ethiopian Red cross), Kebele 01, Bule Hora Town, West Guji Zone
Closing date for submitting the tender is 29 May 2020, at 16:30. All times are local and follow the Gregorian calendar. All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand, and not by email, in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack. Submissions can be made by DHL or any other express courier. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission. The register can be signed by a company representative or courier.
Enquiries need to be made in writing via email email@example.com.
Download the ITB documents below: