NRC Ethiopia funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage contractors to construct host community school and latrine.
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents will provide all relevant information in detail, specifications, quantities, delivery location, date, time, and place for the submission of the tender. The ITB documents can be obtained either by downloading them below, or bidders can pick up the RFQ documents in person from Logistics Department from Monday to Friday 08:30 to 15:00 at the following locations:
- Addis Ababa Country Office – 5th or 2nd Floor, Adika Building, Woreda 03, Bole Sub-city, Addis Ababa, Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/8PuX44Dnmqq
- Shire Area Office, House No 149, Kebele 03, Woreda - Shire Enda Selassie, Shire Town, North Western Tigray Zone, Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/RXmiUUMX8e4xUgYu5
- Assosa Area Office, (next to police station close to ARRA Office), Kebele 04, Woreda 02, Assosa City, Assosa Zone, Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/6CY5poZ5rP52
- Bule Hora Area Office, (behind Oromia International Bank), Kebele 01, Bule Hora Town, West Guji Zone, Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/fkXNR1RvRK4Mc32b6
- Jigjigga Area Office, (in front of IOM guest house), Kebele 10, Jigjigga City, Fafan Zone, Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/hPbQs3mgLsgFzhbg7
Closing date for submitting the bid is 24 July 2020 at 16:30. All times are local and follow the Gregorian calendar. All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand and not by email in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack. Submissions can be made by DHL or any other express courier. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission. The register can be signed by a company representative or courier.
Enquiries need to be made in writing via email email@example.com.