NORCAP seeks a Consultant to carry out a Light Review for the the inter-agency Protection Standby Capacity Project (ProCap) and Gender Standby Capacity Project (GenCap), managed by OCHA in partnership with the Norwegian Refugee Council.
The inter-agency ProCap and GenCap projects deploy senior protection and gender experts as independent, inter-agency resources to support the protection and gender equality programming efforts of the humanitarian system, in addition to providing capacity development, policy advice and guidance on best practices.
The Light Review focuses on the approach and methodology of the ProCap and GenCap projects at the field level, which have undergone reforms in 2019-2021.
The purpose of the review is to assess whether the reforms at field level (new approach, methodology, timeframe, etc) have brought the needed change and brought the projects closer to achieving the goals of i) greater field impact; ii) quality support in a timely fashion; and iii) sustainability of interventions.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CV(s) of the applicant(s) / review team
- A covering letter or expression of interest – highlighting relevant experience and skills to the specific review, and the reasons for interest in the work.
- A technical proposal with suggested approach, timeline, and itemized budget. Applicants should include all costs including in-country data collection costs in USD. This is inclusive of VAT or any other tax responsibility. Evaluators registered outside of Norway should note that the VAT element (20%) will be paid directly by NRC to the Norwegian tax authorities and therefore will not form part of their payment.
- Examples or links to similar work /review reports
- The names of at least 2 previous clients to contact for references.
Please see the full Terms of Reference for more details and application procedures. Proposals should be submitted by Friday 9 December 2022.