The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking an experienced and dynamic consultant, group of consultants, or company to explore the following key topics in relation to NRC’s flagship classroom-based psychosocial support intervention, the Better Learning Programme (BLP) and in particular in relation to the global four-years initiative “Right to Wellbeing 2025”:
- Reflecting on a Decade of the Better Learning Programme: Insights and Lessons Learned
- Developing a case study of NRC's Multidisciplinary PSS Team Model
- Exploring the Future Funding Landscape for Psychosocial Support: Challenges and Opportunities for sustainability
NRC seeks expressions of interest from people and teams with the following skills/qualifications:
- At minimum five years of experience in business development, business analysis, business strategy, business structures, and business management.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in management, business, economy, analysis, or another relevant field or substantial experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (full professional fluency level).
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent writing, communication skills flexibility and good organisational skills.
- Knowledge of humanitarian organisation systems and ways of working can be considered as an advantage. Experience of evaluation and advising organisations would also be considered an advantage.
- Experience in PSS and funding mechanism related to that specific sector can be considered an advantage.
- Fund management.
Application Deadline: 26 March 2023
Interview dates: Beginning of April 2023
Bids must include the following:
- Technical proposal including (70% weight in evaluation): i) Consultant’s Profile: (maximum 5 pages); ii) concise CV with current contact information; iii) An initial planning including the necessary steps to undertake this study; iv) A brief presentation about the Consultant’s capacities, with particular emphasis on previous experience in this kind of work.
- Financial Proposal (30% weight in evaluation): i) A financial proposal for the consultancy, fully explaining how the tasks will be accomplished and covering consultancy fees (up to 50 days).
The indicative number of days is 50 days.
Submit completed proposal to Barbara Bergamini: email@example.com, Global Education Specialist