We are working around the clock to protect displaced people from the devastating consequences of Covid-19.
Support our efforts to protect those who are most vulnerable!
The world is in crisis. Millions of displaced people live in overcrowded camps or slums, with extremely poor hygiene and sanitation facilities. For those living in countries devastated by war and conflict, where hospitals have been bombed and health systems collapsed, the consequences of this pandemic are brutal.
We need your support to protect the world’s most vulnerable at the extraordinary time.
Support our emergency Covid-19 response
Pandemic prompts new initiatives for election observation
Covid-19 has affected democratic processes all over the world, making it more important than ever to ensure that elections are up to international standards. NORCAP’s experienced election observers usually travel around the world to observe elections, but many experts have had to work remotely or adjust their methodology to the new reality.
We are working around the clock to slow down the transmission of the coronavirus to displaced people, and to mitigate the impact this crisis is having on vulnerable populations.
We have extensive experience in dealing with crises in the world's most vulnerable areas and are now stepping up our work to respond to this new threat.
Refugees and internally displaced people are especially vulnerable to Covid-19 and other diseases because they are forced to move from place to place and live in overcrowded conditions with limited sanitation facilities and without access to decent healthcare or vaccination programmes.
We rely on flexible funding to respond accordingly. By supporting our emergency response, you will enable us to:
- scale up our work related to clean water, sanitation and hygiene facilities;
- disseminate information on the risks and the preventative actions associated with the coronavirus to displaced communities
- implement other necessary measures related to protection, shelter, education and other critical services we provide
- support vulnerable communities mitigate and recover from the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak
We need a global push to limit the spread of the virus and to ensure we can continue providing essential services during this crisis.
Other ways to give
If you would like to support NRC by donating in USD, you can make a donation or create your own fundraiser here.
- If you are a user of the Benevity workplace giving platform, you can donate to our cause by searching for “COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund for refugees and internally displaced people” or “Norwegian Refugee Council USA” while logged in to your account.
Use the information below to make a donation by bank transfer.
IBAN #: NO59 8210 0465 007
SWIFT Code: DNBANOKKXXX
Please mark the payment "COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund".